Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Outfit. 'I know that most of you out there like us, understand what we are trying to say, but as for the rest of you, I FUCKING HATE YOU!'

- Zitat von Kurt Cobain


'Grunge, isn't that some gross shade of greenish orange?' - Kurt Cobain



'Everybody loves us. Everybody loves our town.That's why I'm thinking of leaving it. Don't believe in it now. It's so overblown.' - Mudhoney


'Punk rock should mean freedom, playing whatever you want,
As sloppy as you want as long as it's good and it has passion.' - Kurt Cobain


Shorts Levis, Top H&M, Hemd original 90's, Schuhe Primark, Sonnenbrille Flohmarkt



'People ask me what's like to hear our song on the radio.
I don't know, I don't listen to the radio.' - Kurt Cobain


'Grunge is dead' - Kurt Cobain / 'Grunge isn't dead' - Protesque

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen